Saturday, March 20, 2010

i Love My SlowCooker

Something else I did today...

I found this easy little recipe while shopping online at Walmart this morning, I know, random.  I threw it in and when we came home from the beach, the house smelled SO good. 

In a crockpot, add:
1 can of cream of whatever you have on hand soup (chicken, mushroom, etc)
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 tbsp. flour

Stir together well, (I throw some seasoning in, whatever you have and some salt/pepper), then add

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken pieces (can be frozen). Push the chicken pieces down so that the mixture covers them all.

Cook on low 6-8 hours.
I add a bag of frozen veggies (green beans, broccoli, whatever sounds good).
Cook about another hour on high.

Serve of rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, etc.

This basic recipe is very adaptable and you can use chicken, turkey, pork, beef or whatever you have on hand.

It so simple.  Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments: