Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Start, Already!

Where do I start?  I guess with an introduction...

This is me.  I am Lesle.  Wife & Mama. 
Not sure where to start, so bear with me. 
"Let's start at the very beginning.  A very good place to start."

Well, maybe not the VERY beginning.  Keep it Simple.  How about the beginning of My Life With Steve (ooh, possible blog title)...This story actually deserves a posting unto itself but here's the gist...

We met while we were living in Maui...I was one of his bosses.  He was a casanova with Southern Charm and Everyone LOVED him, no one ever had anything bad to say about him.  It took me about 3 months to really even see him as anything other than a hard working server; I was focused :).  And then one day, one moment literally, I turned the corner and bumped into him.  I first saw his nametag "Stephen", then his striking blue eyes.  I know, corny, but honest to goodness the truth.  Shortly thereafter our Courtship in Maui began...

Our 1st Date

ahh memories...one day I'll share.

Jump forward a year...I took a Leap of Faith and moved to the Outer Banks, NC with Stephen.


Fast forward, past many future posts. 
We Wed 09.29.2007.
Another Future Post.
Let me just say, our venue changed 3 days before the wedding!

On Halloween 2007 I had a hunch we were pregnant with our
Honeymoon Baby!
And on July 4th, 2008 he was born!

John-Jesse Kanaiela Kaleomakoa Hilliker

Makoa is now 20 months old and always such a joy.
 A blessing we thank God for everyday.

So this is the beginning of an Untitled Journey in the Blogsphere...what will my thoughts bring and where will they take me, and you, if you so choose.  Welcome to my world, a world born from roots set deep in the Aloha Spirit and Southern Charm. (Oooh, another possible title).
Photobucket

No comments: