Monday, February 14, 2011

Lists

As of January 2011 I've read 2 books.

Water for Elephants was a great book and I am so excited for the film!


Water For Elephants Teaser

I have also read and loved


And I am currently reading

AND


I've decided to read the Bible in Chronological order.  This track seems to fit my personality.  I'm loving it, honestly.  I'm ahead in my daily readings, I take detailed notes, I keep a journal along side my readings.  Its amazing how timely the readings fall into my life.  God's perfect timing, its perfect.

I am also reading

The Connection Group I am a part of is doing this study together.  It's pretty amazing and timely.

4 comments:

Mama Feel Good said...

Yay, diggin' your book list! I haven't read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yet but I did catch it on instant netflix! LOL I just finished Alice Waters and Chez Pannise...so inspiring! You might enjoy that since you are a restaurant owner/chef and all ;)

Toni said...

Water for elephants is on my list to read and the girl with the dragon tattoo. You'll have to let me know if that one is worth the read. I'm in the middle of the memory keepers daughter and it's not holding my attention at all. I just want to finish so I can move on!

Lesle said...

@Cel I saw a segment on martha about Alice Waters and her Green Garden...so cool!

@Toni The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is soooo worth the read...in fact i'm gonna go and finish the book right now LOL

miss you ladies

Rebecca Meyers said...

I'll take any of your great reads when you are done! I need something to read. ;)